Coordinates the execution through completion of high-profile print, digital and live event projects within allotted timeframe and budget. Oversee all aspects of projects including communication with associated internal departments, clients, and vendors.
- Serves as a lead resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, i.e., spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs of projects.
- Create project timelines that assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project
- Build positive relationships with clients to ensure the successful completion of projects
- Build positive relationships with internal team and supporting departments to facilitate project execution
- Coordinate and contract third parties/vendors when needed
- Plans and participates in meetings, discussion groups and other types of events to promote project visibility
- Conducts final review and reports for the project closings
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 3-5 years of project management experience
- Proficient across Microsoft Office
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Industry experience working with organizations in the Publishing, Media, Health Care or Pharmaceutical areas is a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills be it verbal or written
- Problem solver
- Experience with task management systems such as ASANA is a plus
This position will be onsite with the possibility to move to a hybrid “in office” and “remote work” after 6mos.
To apply, send a message and your resume to Opportunities@AMCMediaGroup.com