AMC is looking for a Digital Ad Trafficker to coordinate the movement of ideas, creative projects, ads, and all associated paperwork with account managers, creative artists, and other agency team members. This position facilitates workflow and communication to ensure that deadlines are efficiently and consistently met from inception to placement. You will also communicate with clients to maintain customer satisfaction and report on the status of advertisements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with sales, account managers and vendors to implement and oversee ad campaigns on desktop, and mobile.
- Ensure accurate trafficking of campaigns and perform quality assurance/quality control checks on client campaigns to confirm that all placements and creative have been set up correctly.
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with account managers and stations on issues as needed.
- Optimize campaigns, including making suggestions for improved performance and pacing.
- Work closely with product and tech on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions.
- QA or troubleshoot 3rd party tags, and other advertiser-provided creatives.
- Provide technical support to advertisers, account managers and others via phone and email.
- Coordinate with our development team to aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues as pertains to digital ad campaigns.
- Address day-to-day issues and questions from internal and external clients.
- Assist with documenting updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts.
- 1 year of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies such as Google Ad Manager (GAM).
- Experience trafficking third-party RM platform tags and Rich Media vendors such as DoubleClick Studio, Sizmek, etc.
- Familiarity with common browser-based debugging tools
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners.
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
BS or equivalent (computer science, engineering, or related) preferred.
To apply, send a message and your resume to Opportunities@AMCMediaGroup.com